We offer comprehensive assistance in establishing and registering a commercial law company with the National Court Register and will guide you through all the stages necessary to establish a company in Poland. We set up companies both at the notary office and on-line (by the S-24 registration mode).
The scope of our services:
• Advice on the selection of your company’s registered office, the amount of share capital and appropriate PKD [Polish Classification of Activities] codes
• Drawing up articles of association for a limited liability company
• Signing a partnership agreement with the shareholders at the notary office (for foreigners, we provide a sworn translator)
• Preparation of additional documents and applications to the National Court Register when carrying out a registration with a notary public.
• Assistance with the creation of a safe profile (the so-called e-puap profile), necessary to register an online company (it is necessary in the case you wish to obtain the PESEL number).
• Preparation and sending the PCC-3 tax declaration, VAT-R and NIP-8 registration documents to the tax office.
• Rendering assistance in opening a bank account
By the S-24 mode (on-line)
By the standard mode (at the notary office)
We communicate with our clients via Skype, Viber, WhatsApp in the Polish, Russian, English and Ukrainian languages.
For our future clients, we offer free-of-charge consultation and assistance, step by step, with the registration of a sole trader in the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity (CEiDG).